Forefront F41 FLEX™
A flexible high-performance polypropylene-based 3D printing filament with excellent 'memory' for printing flexible parts including
- compressible products
- shock-absorbing components
- Good definition
- Good overhang performance
- Excellent flexibility and 'memory'
- Water and moisture resistant - dishwasher safe
- Hard-wearing and resilient
- Good temperature resistance
- Minimal warping
- No stress whitening - great for living hinges
- Compatible on a variety of feed systems including Bowden tube
F41 FLEX filaments are 1.75mm or 2.85mm diameter and are made from 100% polyolefins.
Forefront Filaments are compatible with a wide range of 3D Printers designed for either 1.75mm or 2.85mm diameter filaments, the range of which is expanding all the time. For example, 3D printers from brands like Flashforge, Makerbot, RepRap, Printrbot, Makergear and Zortrax. F41 FLEX has been developed to work on a number of feed systems including Bowden tube.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet
For more advice on printing with F41 FLEX, read our blog